- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Content module gives 404 error
12 years 5 months ago #151010
by Grey64
Content module gives 404 error was created by Grey64
Hi
I keep getting a 404 error from the links of the Content module when set to show catagories on my site. It seems to work for products but when I change it to show Catagories the links show the 404 error.
I've tried making the module from the start and copying the working product module and changing it but with the same result.
I'm using Joomla 3.2.3 and the Purity iii template.
I looked at all the options and can't see anything wrong and searched the forum but couldn't find any answers.
Here's a link to the site I'm building I've left the modules on this Page. www.luvbaby.com.au/about-us.html
I posted this in the wrong thread first apologies
Thanks
I keep getting a 404 error from the links of the Content module when set to show catagories on my site. It seems to work for products but when I change it to show Catagories the links show the 404 error.
I've tried making the module from the start and copying the working product module and changing it but with the same result.
I'm using Joomla 3.2.3 and the Purity iii template.
I looked at all the options and can't see anything wrong and searched the forum but couldn't find any answers.
Here's a link to the site I'm building I've left the modules on this Page. www.luvbaby.com.au/about-us.html
I posted this in the wrong thread first apologies
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151061
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Content module gives 404 error
Hi,
This indicates that the "menu" option of your category listing module is not set to a hikashop category listing menu item.
Edit your module via the menu Display->Content modules and check that this option is properly set and it should then not display a 404 error.
This indicates that the "menu" option of your category listing module is not set to a hikashop category listing menu item.
Edit your module via the menu Display->Content modules and check that this option is properly set and it should then not display a 404 error.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grey64
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151077
by Grey64
Replied by Grey64 on topic Content module gives 404 error
Thanks that was the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds