- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
User entered custom field for product
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #151011
by emcguire
User entered custom field for product was created by emcguire
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
Is it possible to have a user enter a custom value on a product?
I have air filters that are calculated by square inch. Users will select a range (ie: 200-249 is $12.00) but I need them to put in the actual value of their air-filter (ie: 225), So I know which size they want in that range.
I cannot figure out how to do that but I've seen it done on other hika shop sites...
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
Is it possible to have a user enter a custom value on a product?
I have air filters that are calculated by square inch. Users will select a range (ie: 200-249 is $12.00) but I need them to put in the actual value of their air-filter (ie: 225), So I know which size they want in that range.
I cannot figure out how to do that but I've seen it done on other hika shop sites...
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by emcguire.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151041
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User entered custom field for product
Hi,
Yes, that's possible with the Business edition of HikaShop by creating a custom field of the table "item" via the menu Display>Custom fields.
Yes, that's possible with the Business edition of HikaShop by creating a custom field of the table "item" via the menu Display>Custom fields.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emcguire
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds