Skip to main content

there is only VAT on my products if I am logget in

More
12 years 5 months ago #151070 by pedersen
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

hi, i have a problem with that only shows VAT on products and shipping if the user is logged in, I assume it's about a setting, but I can not not figure it out. hope there is someone who can assist

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #151129 by nicolas
Hi,

It could mean that the "main tax zone" option of the configuration is outside of the zone of your tax rules. Or it could also mean that your tax rules "access level" option is configured to restrict the taxes to registered users only.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum