- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Can't turn of sub-catergory image or get descr
12 years 5 months ago #151576
by timram
Can't turn of sub-catergory image or get descr was created by timram
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
globaldivingacademy.com/index.php/courses
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome 33.0.1750.154 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi I'm in the final stages of getting my website finished and I'm stuck on one thing, from the joomla main menu I have created a Hikashop categories listing menu to display the sub-categories. When I click on this menu it does display the sub-categories in the columns that I want, however no matter what I try I cannot get the sub-category description or title to show, I also cannot turn off the image display.
I know I'm missing something small, but I've spent 3 days searching the forums and changing settings and I can't fix it, please Help!!
I've made the site live so you can have a look the link is globaldivingacademy.com/index.php/courses
Thanks in advance,
Tim
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome 33.0.1750.154 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi I'm in the final stages of getting my website finished and I'm stuck on one thing, from the joomla main menu I have created a Hikashop categories listing menu to display the sub-categories. When I click on this menu it does display the sub-categories in the columns that I want, however no matter what I try I cannot get the sub-category description or title to show, I also cannot turn off the image display.
I know I'm missing something small, but I've spent 3 days searching the forums and changing settings and I can't fix it, please Help!!
I've made the site live so you can have a look the link is globaldivingacademy.com/index.php/courses
Thanks in advance,
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151700
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't turn of sub-catergory image or get descr
Hi,
I think that in your menu parameters you just have to select "Image and description" for the option "Type of item layout".
If that don't solve your problem, thanks to post a screenshot of your menu configuration (hikashop part).
I think that in your menu parameters you just have to select "Image and description" for the option "Type of item layout".
If that don't solve your problem, thanks to post a screenshot of your menu configuration (hikashop part).
The following user(s) said Thank You: timram
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162660
by timram
Replied by timram on topic Can't turn of sub-catergory image or get descr
Thanks, that fixed it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds