- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
Cart Source Image
12 years 5 months ago #151582
by saturnsky
Cart Source Image was created by saturnsky
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I searched to no avail so if there is a topic about this feel free to point me towards it.
The cart image uses the thumbnail size from the configuration page. I have mine set at 200x200 as I think 100x100 is too small when displaying the Products in a category layout but that is really too big to use for the cart especially when I have the cart module on a sidebar. How can I change the cart image size to a smaller one, say 100x100?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : N/A
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I searched to no avail so if there is a topic about this feel free to point me towards it.
The cart image uses the thumbnail size from the configuration page. I have mine set at 200x200 as I think 100x100 is too small when displaying the Products in a category layout but that is really too big to use for the cart especially when I have the cart module on a sidebar. How can I change the cart image size to a smaller one, say 100x100?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151617
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart Source Image
Hi,
I think that the easiest way will be to use some CSS properties to resize the images.
Here is a little tutorial about how to customize the display:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
I think that the easiest way will be to use some CSS properties to resize the images.
Here is a little tutorial about how to customize the display:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #151727
by saturnsky
Replied by saturnsky on topic Cart Source Image
Will take a look at it. Thanks.
Update: Just in case anyone wants to know I added this code to the frontend css file. Worked perfectly.
.hikashop_product_cart_image {
width: 100px;
height:100px;
}
.hikashop_product_checkout_cart_image {
width: 100px;
height:100px;
}
Update: Just in case anyone wants to know I added this code to the frontend css file. Worked perfectly.
.hikashop_product_cart_image {
width: 100px;
height:100px;
}
.hikashop_product_checkout_cart_image {
width: 100px;
height:100px;
}
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by saturnsky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IntriguingMedia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #160643
by IntriguingMedia
Replied by IntriguingMedia on topic Cart Source Image
This solution worked perfect. I use it percentage based.
.hikashop_product_cart_image {
width: 70%;
height: 70%;
}
.hikashop_product_checkout_cart_image {
width: 70%;
height: 70%;
}
.hikashop_product_cart_image {
width: 70%;
height: 70%;
}
.hikashop_product_checkout_cart_image {
width: 70%;
height: 70%;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds