- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
thumbnails on product listing page
12 years 5 months ago #151610
by moses13
thumbnails on product listing page was created by moses13
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
myluv4earth.com/index.php/2013-07-06-23-...-moisture-management
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1403011738]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am new to hikashop and a novice user
I would like to know how to adjust the thumbnails on the product listing page - they are too small
I brought one of the recommended templates from rnshop made for hikashop and am not sure where to adjust this now
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1403011738]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am new to hikashop and a novice user
I would like to know how to adjust the thumbnails on the product listing page - they are too small
I brought one of the recommended templates from rnshop made for hikashop and am not sure where to adjust this now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151623
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic thumbnails on product listing page
Hi,
You can change the settings in Configuration > Main > Images to set a different value for the thumbnails.
To adjust the css, you can directly edit the css file of your tempalte aor edit the css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS.
Here is some documentation about how to customize the display:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
You can change the settings in Configuration > Main > Images to set a different value for the thumbnails.
To adjust the css, you can directly edit the css file of your tempalte aor edit the css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS.
Here is some documentation about how to customize the display:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds