- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Hiden prices
12 years 5 months ago #151706
by microlo
Hiden prices was created by microlo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.micrologic-sicurezza.com/2014/index.php/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! version 3.2.3
Hi all forum,
how do I hide prices to customers just registered?
I just want to show the products, do not see the prices to enable
thanks
Alex
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! version 3.2.3
Hi all forum,
how do I hide prices to customers just registered?
I just want to show the products, do not see the prices to enable
thanks
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151710
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hiden prices
Hi,
You can disable the option "Display price " in Configuration > Display > Product, or directly in the menu / module options.
You can disable the option "Display price " in Configuration > Display > Product, or directly in the menu / module options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151785
by microlo
Replied by microlo on topic Hiden prices
thanks for the reply, but that no one sees the price, I would get this:
mario >>> "Registered group" = hidden prices
alex >>> "Customer group" = prices visible
how can I do?
thanks for the support
mario >>> "Registered group" = hidden prices
alex >>> "Customer group" = prices visible
how can I do?
thanks for the support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151787
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hiden prices
Hi,
So you can edit the view "product / quantity" via the menu Display > Views and add code like:
Replace "XX" by the desired group id, in this case the customer group.
In this case all the users not in the customer group will not see prices.
So you can edit the view "product / quantity" via the menu Display > Views and add code like:
Code:
$user = JFactory::getUser();
$groups = $user->get('groups');
if(!in_array('XX',$groups)) return;
In this case all the users not in the customer group will not see prices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: microlo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds