- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Can't hide Random Products and Related products
- florian_nim
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #151913
by florian_nim
Can't hide Random Products and Related products was created by florian_nim
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.freigewicht.at/index.php/de/webshop/...tion-bar-15-kg-women
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 business
Hi folks,
have tried all display options I could find, but related products and random products still show up in product view.
I want to hide that! Please help!
Rgds,
Florian
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 business
Hi folks,
have tried all display options I could find, but related products and random products still show up in product view.
I want to hide that! Please help!
Rgds,
Florian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152039
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't hide Random Products and Related products
Hi,
If they are displayed in the product listing, so they are displayed too on the product page.
Actually to manage the module in the product page you will have to use the external component "advanced module managed".
If they are displayed in the product listing, so they are displayed too on the product page.
Actually to manage the module in the product page you will have to use the external component "advanced module managed".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds