- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Product name not displayed on some listings
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152197
by punga98
Product name not displayed on some listings was created by punga98
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://rentons.co.nz/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/used-cars
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 35.0.1916.27
Hi
I'm having a problem where the product name isn't being displayed in some of the front end listings - namely
I've got a feeling of dread that I may have put a css - "Display: none" somewhere or changed a crucial php file in my initial blunderings!
I'd appreciate if you can help with this
cheers
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 35.0.1916.27
Hi
I'm having a problem where the product name isn't being displayed in some of the front end listings - namely
- Products listing/Bike & Quads
- Categories Listing/Bike & Quads
- Latest listings (module)
I've got a feeling of dread that I may have put a css - "Display: none" somewhere or changed a crucial php file in my initial blunderings!
I'd appreciate if you can help with this
cheers
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by punga98.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152227
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product name not displayed on some listings
Hi,
It seems that you disable the option for the other menus.
You have to edit all your menus / modules in HikaShop in order to enable back the option to display the product name.
It seems that you disable the option for the other menus.
You have to edit all your menus / modules in HikaShop in order to enable back the option to display the product name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds