- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Any product view problem
12 years 5 months ago #152253
by allertec
Any product view problem was created by allertec
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.alphatrainingservices.co.uk/componen...14-first-aid-at-work
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hello everybody,
I`m currently trying to setup any view for product page. Now in below link it`s tab view:
www.alphatrainingservices.co.uk/componen...14-first-aid-at-work
However tabs don`t appear properly. I don`t even know why. In top of this product page left part and right part should be in the same row. I`ve tried to fixed this setting width for Left part, for right part and I failed. It`s not showing properly in the same row. This doesn`t work even for reversed or DIV`s part.
Question: Does any one knows how to resolve problem with tabs and that row?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hello everybody,
I`m currently trying to setup any view for product page. Now in below link it`s tab view:
www.alphatrainingservices.co.uk/componen...14-first-aid-at-work
However tabs don`t appear properly. I don`t even know why. In top of this product page left part and right part should be in the same row. I`ve tried to fixed this setting width for Left part, for right part and I failed. It`s not showing properly in the same row. This doesn`t work even for reversed or DIV`s part.
Question: Does any one knows how to resolve problem with tabs and that row?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152278
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Any product view problem
Hi,
The left part and right one are on the same row so I think that you have solved this issue.
Regarding the tabs, they seem to be working fine too, but the lists inside a tab.
Thanks to edit the hikashop frontend css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS and replace:
By:
The left part and right one are on the same row so I think that you have solved this issue.
Regarding the tabs, they seem to be working fine too, but the lists inside a tab.
Thanks to edit the hikashop frontend css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS and replace:
Code:
#hikashop_tabs_div li
Code:
.hikashop_tabs_div_li
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152464
by allertec
Replied by allertec on topic Any product view problem
Hi Xavier,
Yes, I ve done it. Sorr that I didn`t close the topic.
Thank you for help.
Yes, I ve done it. Sorr that I didn`t close the topic.
Thank you for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds