- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
No forwarding to Product page
12 years 5 months ago #152531
by allertec
No forwarding to Product page was created by allertec
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.alphatrainingservices.co.uk/tabs
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Good morning,
I`m having a problem with Products page. If you will go to following website:
www.alphatrainingservices.co.uk/tabs
Let`s say click on slider on first tab ( First Aid tab ) "First Aid" and then click on link First Aid at Work just next to price you should be forwarded to product page website, however I get empty page. It was working fine today, however not anymore. It`s started after I was playing with Paypal payment options ( I was adding, changing it ) then I played with SEF in Hikashop. Now I can`t reverse it.
Any thoughts?
Please help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Good morning,
I`m having a problem with Products page. If you will go to following website:
www.alphatrainingservices.co.uk/tabs
Let`s say click on slider on first tab ( First Aid tab ) "First Aid" and then click on link First Aid at Work just next to price you should be forwarded to product page website, however I get empty page. It was working fine today, however not anymore. It`s started after I was playing with Paypal payment options ( I was adding, changing it ) then I played with SEF in Hikashop. Now I can`t reverse it.
Any thoughts?
Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152541
by allertec
Replied by allertec on topic No forwarding to Product page
Just to add. When I use following link:
www.alphatrainingservices.co.uk/index.ph...e=&Itemid=14&lang=en
It works ok, so it needs to be SEF, but how to go back to proper SEF?
Please help
www.alphatrainingservices.co.uk/index.ph...e=&Itemid=14&lang=en
It works ok, so it needs to be SEF, but how to go back to proper SEF?
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152713
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No forwarding to Product page
Hi,
I tested on your website and when I click on the First aid at work link, I'm going to the link www.alphatrainingservices.co.uk/componen...14-first-aid-at-work and the product page displays fine although the SEF is turned on.
So I can't reproduce the issue. Maybe you already found the solution ?
I tested on your website and when I click on the First aid at work link, I'm going to the link www.alphatrainingservices.co.uk/componen...14-first-aid-at-work and the product page displays fine although the SEF is turned on.
So I can't reproduce the issue. Maybe you already found the solution ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds