show.php html override doesn't work
12 years 5 months ago #152802
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
show.php html override doesn't work was created by jansuhr
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
dev.colorconsult.se/index.php?option=com...nstrument&Itemid=119
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have from the display/view meny created a show.php in the html-override folder and then made some changes to it. I have removed the field title for Specifications and the title for a custom field.
To me it seems that Hikashop is ignoring the override show.php file and loads the default one.
Thanks
Jan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have from the display/view meny created a show.php in the html-override folder and then made some changes to it. I have removed the field title for Specifications and the title for a custom field.
To me it seems that Hikashop is ignoring the override show.php file and loads the default one.
Thanks
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152813
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Replied by jansuhr on topic show.php html override doesn't work
I found the lines to change in the file "show_block_custom_main.php"
Problem solved.
Jan
Problem solved.
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds