- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How to use Badges ?
12 years 5 months ago #153002
by nita_ptri
How to use Badges ? was created by nita_ptri
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hallo.
I am sorry for asking this simple question. I look up another similar topic a forum, but still cant understand how to use badges. I had made a badges. I want this badges to apply on all product within category. But that badges doesn't show up.
please help me. Is there any step that I have to do?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hallo.
I am sorry for asking this simple question. I look up another similar topic a forum, but still cant understand how to use badges. I had made a badges. I want this badges to apply on all product within category. But that badges doesn't show up.
please help me. Is there any step that I have to do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153013
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to use Badges ?
Hi,
Could you give us a link to your website in order to see in the code what's happening ?
If you have HTML knowledges you can check the code of the page thanks to your browser console (F12) to see if the code is missing, or if it's only the image which is hidden by another element.
Could you give us a link to your website in order to see in the code what's happening ?
If you have HTML knowledges you can check the code of the page thanks to your browser console (F12) to see if the code is missing, or if it's only the image which is hidden by another element.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153156
by nita_ptri
Replied by nita_ptri on topic How to use Badges ?
Hi Xavier
my website is still at local site. I had attached some print screen of my settings at my previous messages.
Is there any mistake at my settings?
Or Could you tell me what is the step to create badges and how to use it.
I am afraid I miss one of the step.
Thanks you
my website is still at local site. I had attached some print screen of my settings at my previous messages.
Is there any mistake at my settings?
Or Could you tell me what is the step to create badges and how to use it.
I am afraid I miss one of the step.
Thanks you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153159
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to use Badges ?
Hi,
You configured your badge end date in the past. So it's normal that you don't see it. Please don't set any end date or set an end date in the future and you should see it.
You configured your badge end date in the past. So it's normal that you don't see it. Please don't set any end date or set an end date in the future and you should see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nita_ptri
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds