- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
Amazon SES email notification problem
12 years 5 months ago #153068
by woekerzee
Amazon SES email notification problem was created by woekerzee
Dear support,
I am aware about the fact that this might be out of the support scope, but I hope you can help me out with this issue. I am using Amazon SES for the Joomla notification emails (for different components). Those smtp settings are submitted:
awesomescreenshot.com/09a2ous4c4
But it keeps getting this error message: awesomescreenshot.com/0e32ous911
Can you assist me to find a fix for this?
Thanks
I am aware about the fact that this might be out of the support scope, but I hope you can help me out with this issue. I am using Amazon SES for the Joomla notification emails (for different components). Those smtp settings are submitted:
awesomescreenshot.com/09a2ous4c4
But it keeps getting this error message: awesomescreenshot.com/0e32ous911
Can you assist me to find a fix for this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153078
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Amazon SES email notification problem
Hello,
Note that it's not a Hikashop issue, so the best solution will probably be to directly ask it to the Amazon support.
Also, I think checking that link will probably help you : stackoverflow.com/questions/16740791/ama...ction-access-enabled
Note that it's not a Hikashop issue, so the best solution will probably be to directly ask it to the Amazon support.
Also, I think checking that link will probably help you : stackoverflow.com/questions/16740791/ama...ction-access-enabled
Overlooked the documentation. The From address need to be verified both for the sandbox version and while "production access" is enabled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153201
by woekerzee
Replied by woekerzee on topic Amazon SES email notification problem
Problem solved by using the default php email feature of Joomla. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds