- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
Edit Product Name on Product Page
12 years 5 months ago #153175
by raggatt
Edit Product Name on Product Page was created by raggatt
Greetings, I'm trying to either edit or remove the Product Name, as it's now showing on the Product Page. I've tried using Firebug and browsing this forum. It's my understanding I need to edit the Front End CSS file under System Configuration. Specifically, I'm looking for the following text:
.hikashop_product_name_main{
display: none;
}
where "display: none" is to prevent showing the Product Name on the page.
My problem is that I can't find the text " .hikashop_product_name_main" anywhere on the Front End CSS sheet...am I missing something or looking in the wrong place? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
.hikashop_product_name_main{
display: none;
}
where "display: none" is to prevent showing the Product Name on the page.
My problem is that I can't find the text " .hikashop_product_name_main" anywhere on the Front End CSS sheet...am I missing something or looking in the wrong place? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153196
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Edit Product Name on Product Page
Hi,
If that property does not exits, you can add it to customize or remove the product name on the product page.
If that property does not exits, you can add it to customize or remove the product name on the product page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: raggatt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153310
by raggatt
Replied by raggatt on topic Edit Product Name on Product Page
Thank you, that worked!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by raggatt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds