- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Display category description from div module
12 years 5 months ago #153226
by deepblue
Display category description from div module was created by deepblue
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
dominicanpublications.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
I have inserted a module on the homepage to display categories in hika shop. When I click on the image/title of the category in the module I want the category description to display above the products within the category. At the moment, only the products are displaying. I was able to display the category within a hikashop menu as desired, but I am having difficulty finding a way to do this through a module.
Thanks for your time.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
I have inserted a module on the homepage to display categories in hika shop. When I click on the image/title of the category in the module I want the category description to display above the products within the category. At the moment, only the products are displaying. I was able to display the category within a hikashop menu as desired, but I am having difficulty finding a way to do this through a module.
Thanks for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153243
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display category description from div module
Hi,
In the options of this module, you can select the desired "menu". Select a menu of the type category listing which is displaying the category descriptions.
By this way the options of that menu will be used to display the products listing and will display the category description.
In the options of this module, you can select the desired "menu". Select a menu of the type category listing which is displaying the category descriptions.
By this way the options of that menu will be used to display the products listing and will display the category description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds