- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Zoom In effect on product page without MagicZoom
- hennysmafter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #153293
by hennysmafter
Zoom In effect on product page without MagicZoom was created by hennysmafter
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3 & 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All big ones
Dear Hikashop developers and users,
I have been looking to a lot of different pages in the last couple of hours. I have seen all pages on this forum about image zooming on product pages and listing pages. What I want is image zoom on the product page.
Somehow I cannot use the MagicZoom component because it breaks the entire site with strictstandard errors. On disabling the module no errors but offcourse no zooming.
So I want to go to use another plugin:
muse.pixelpointcreative.com/features/zoom-in.html
They use the following code: {zoomin src="bigimage.jpg" type="hover"}thumbnailimage.jpg{/zoomin}
Or use other custom codes.
Both ideas need to have 2 basic items (bigimage and smallimage locations) plus (id or class)
The question is which file should I change to add the zoom effect.
Thanks for any answers. I would really appreciate it when it is possible to show replace this CODE with this CODE.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3 & 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All big ones
Dear Hikashop developers and users,
I have been looking to a lot of different pages in the last couple of hours. I have seen all pages on this forum about image zooming on product pages and listing pages. What I want is image zoom on the product page.
Somehow I cannot use the MagicZoom component because it breaks the entire site with strictstandard errors. On disabling the module no errors but offcourse no zooming.
So I want to go to use another plugin:
muse.pixelpointcreative.com/features/zoom-in.html
They use the following code: {zoomin src="bigimage.jpg" type="hover"}thumbnailimage.jpg{/zoomin}
Or use other custom codes.
Both ideas need to have 2 basic items (bigimage and smallimage locations) plus (id or class)
The question is which file should I change to add the zoom effect.
Thanks for any answers. I would really appreciate it when it is possible to show replace this CODE with this CODE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153319
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Zoom In effect on product page without MagicZoom
Hi,
You can edit the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display>Views to modify the image display with the code you want.
But I would rather recommend to use MagicZoom. Strict standard messages are not errors. It's just that your server is displaying these messages because the code of MagicZoom is a bit old for the recent versions of your software. In fact, you should never ever display such messages on a live website for security reasons as they are only for developers, not for users. You can easily turn them off by setting the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "none".
You can edit the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display>Views to modify the image display with the code you want.
But I would rather recommend to use MagicZoom. Strict standard messages are not errors. It's just that your server is displaying these messages because the code of MagicZoom is a bit old for the recent versions of your software. In fact, you should never ever display such messages on a live website for security reasons as they are only for developers, not for users. You can easily turn them off by setting the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "none".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hennysmafter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #154120
by hennysmafter
Replied by hennysmafter on topic Zoom In effect on product page without MagicZoom
Dear Nicolas, Once again thank you for your help. It is all sorted now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds