- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
eliminate the price
- spadajoker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #153313
by spadajoker
eliminate the price was created by spadajoker
hi,
have installed hikashop and would like to utilize this as a catalog and not as a shop.
Before everything worked fine, but now that I've reset the site and created again I can not solve this problem
The problem is that: I see the word free on the product, even if I have already set the minimum order to 0 and set to not show prices.
I do not understand what's wrong
have installed hikashop and would like to utilize this as a catalog and not as a shop.
Before everything worked fine, but now that I've reset the site and created again I can not solve this problem
The problem is that: I see the word free on the product, even if I have already set the minimum order to 0 and set to not show prices.
I do not understand what's wrong
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153323
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic eliminate the price
Hi,
If the "Show prices" option of the HikaShop configuration and of your menus/modules (Menus Display->Content menus/modules) are all turned off, you indeed shouldn't see that word. So you probably must have that option turned on somewhere.
The easiest is to use a translation override to modify that text to something else:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
If the "Show prices" option of the HikaShop configuration and of your menus/modules (Menus Display->Content menus/modules) are all turned off, you indeed shouldn't see that word. So you probably must have that option turned on somewhere.
The easiest is to use a translation override to modify that text to something else:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds