Skip to main content

Shortcuts to other category products

More
12 years 5 months ago #153391 by klea_lib
- www.babylook.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.19

Hi!

I have enabled the "shortcuts to other category products" option.
I think it is supposed to display arrows leading to another product in the same category.
I have enabled it but I see nothing on the product page.
It there something I am doing wrong or maybe I haven;t understood what that option does?
I hope somebody will be able to help me out.
Thank you very much,
Clea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #153399 by Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #154765 by klea_lib
Unfortunately, I simply cannot do it :)
I must have done something wrong, because in another site I manage, the arrows are showing and working like a charm.
I am deeply frustruted :) Lol!
I hope I;m not being a pain in the ass, but I cannot seem to get these to work. If someone could help me out, I would deeply appreciate it:)
Thank you:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #154828 by Xavier
Hi,

Do you have the same hikashop version on both websites ?
Few things has been changed in the 2.3.0 regarding this, that's probably why it's working on one website and not on the other one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klea_lib

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #154829 by klea_lib
Ηι:)
I have the same version in both sites :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #154839 by Xavier
Do you have edited any views related on the products ?
Are you sure that the product tree is correct ?

Are the products in multiple categories ? (in both sites) ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: klea_lib

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155123 by Batas
hi,

it seems like I do have the same problem too. The only difference is that instead of one picture with one arrow I'm getting four pictures with for arrows: just have a look at the attached picture.

How can it be fixed?

thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155125 by Xavier
Hi,

In your case, you will have to change the size of the element thanks to some css properties.
Here is a tutorial to see how to change the size:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155200 by Batas
can you please give a little bit more concrete info?

I was sitting up to the midnight yesterday in order to fix some major changes... Sorry, but I'm little bit frustrated with this update...

why I should change some CSS if before updating everything was ok?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Batas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155245 by klea_lib
Hi, I have edited some views.
i figured I probably messed sth up.
The problem is that I am not sure which view I must edit to get these to work.
I've been trying to locate the code for the next/previous button, but I cannot find it.
Could you help me out? If I knew which view I must edit, I could restore it and go from there.
I hope I'm not making you crazy, you are very kind and helpful.
Thank you so much:)
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by klea_lib.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155369 by Xavier
Hi,

@ Batas: Thanks to provide an url to your website, it will be easiest for me to help you.
You probably have to apply a property like:
Code:
.hikashop_next_product, .hikashop_previous_product{ width: 20px !important;}

@klea_lib: The view to check is "product / show".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155485 by Batas
Hi Xavier,

thank you for your post!

I've fixed it up by changing size of the picture - 19 px instead of 35 px:
Code:
hikashop_next_product { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) !important; background-image: url("../images/icons/next.png"); float: right; height: 19px; width: 19px

I think this is not to do with CSS customization but smth with Configuration --> System --> -->Main --> Images --> "Force images size". Such presumption is based on experience with oversized pictures for categories right after updating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155535 by klea_lib
Hi again.
well the products are only in one category.
i"VE checked the code in bothe sites, and it's the same.
What else can I check?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155551 by Xavier
Hi,

@Batas: No this option isn't used for the size of the previous / next buttons. It's just that we changed the images in the last release and if you have edited the css properties, so you don't have the new ones, that's why the image size was not ok.

@klea_lib: Could you provide a backend and ftp access via private message in order to debug that issue directly on your website ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: klea_lib

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161146 by klea_lib
Hello, I've actually sent my info in a private message a while ago. Sending it again now. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161147 by klea_lib

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161363 by Xavier
Hi,

I have received the info, at this time I have not yet tested on your website, could you update to HikaShop 2.3.1 before ?
That could potentially solve the issue, if not, so thanks to answer to this post and I will directly debug on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum