- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Show specific category inside article
12 years 5 months ago #153541
by kbloem
Show specific category inside article was created by kbloem
I don't actually have a problem but a question.
I have a gamesite and i want to implement a shop with Hikashop. I know it is possible to display a product inside an article but what i want is sort of a carrousel wich displays products inside an article.
The thing is that there are a lot of games wich have a special edition, regular edition, complete edition etc...
I already have a lot of modules zo i want to limit those.... Is it possible to display a category slideshow inside an article?
Thanks!
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.gamepedia.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have a gamesite and i want to implement a shop with Hikashop. I know it is possible to display a product inside an article but what i want is sort of a carrousel wich displays products inside an article.
The thing is that there are a lot of games wich have a special edition, regular edition, complete edition etc...
I already have a lot of modules zo i want to limit those.... Is it possible to display a category slideshow inside an article?
Thanks!
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.gamepedia.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153542
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show specific category inside article
Hi,
It will require a module, an hikashop one, but a module.
It will require a module, an hikashop one, but a module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds