- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Multilingual problems & product display
12 years 5 months ago #153544
by mike22
Multilingual problems & product display was created by mike22
-- url of the page with the problem (one of the many)-- :http://aedoszaden.nl/component/hikashop/product/255-koolraap-azur-star-biologisch-dynamisch
-- HikaShop version -- : essential most recent
-- Joomla version -- : 3. someting (completely upto date)
-- PHP version -- : 5.2 something something
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox most recent, explorer & chrome most recent
Okay so there is 2 problems,
I use a content module to display the products, however, if you cklick on the product this is still displayed above the product, can it not be that you can only see the product you clicked on? (before my upgrade to essential it worked like that perfectly fine but I forgot how to)
also, the Falang doubles everything from Hikashop, everything else is translated fine, but hikashop product and login pages and everything are shown double, how come? is there some settings in the translation I overlooked?
-- HikaShop version -- : essential most recent
-- Joomla version -- : 3. someting (completely upto date)
-- PHP version -- : 5.2 something something
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox most recent, explorer & chrome most recent
Okay so there is 2 problems,
I use a content module to display the products, however, if you cklick on the product this is still displayed above the product, can it not be that you can only see the product you clicked on? (before my upgrade to essential it worked like that perfectly fine but I forgot how to)
also, the Falang doubles everything from Hikashop, everything else is translated fine, but hikashop product and login pages and everything are shown double, how come? is there some settings in the translation I overlooked?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153549
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Multilingual problems & product display
Hello,
Can you give us more information about that issues through some screenshots for example so that we can understand it ?
Can you give us more information about that issues through some screenshots for example so that we can understand it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153642
by mike22
Replied by mike22 on topic Multilingual problems & product display
Ok so I've added 3 screenshos, the overview document shows how a page looks when 1 product is clicked, in red are the other products in the category which are still displayed, I turned it off before (so that when you click on a product you only see that one) but I forgot how, that is question 1
then at the bottom of the page the product is dsplayed twice, one circled in yellow the other circled in green, the green one is the good one, the yellow one does not work. These issues arose when i installed Falang, is there some fields that i forgot to translate in order for this to work properly? problem 1 shows this issue as well but a bit zoomed in
normal 1 shows how the product overview looks and should look.
then at the bottom of the page the product is dsplayed twice, one circled in yellow the other circled in green, the green one is the good one, the yellow one does not work. These issues arose when i installed Falang, is there some fields that i forgot to translate in order for this to work properly? problem 1 shows this issue as well but a bit zoomed in
normal 1 shows how the product overview looks and should look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153663
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multilingual problems & product display
Hi,
I checked your page code and I can see that the main content of the page is displayed twice by the template. I don't know why your template is doing that (it's not a problem of HikaShop), but you can avoid that by adding such CSS on the website:
#sp-fp-clients-wrapper {
display: none;
}
I would however recommend to contact your template provider for help on that point.
Regarding the module being displayed on the product page, there are two things you need to do:
First, edit your module via the menu Display>Content modules and make sure that the "menu" option is configured to a products listing type menu item.
Second, edit your module via the joomla modules manager and make sure that this menu item is not selected in the "menu assignment" option of your module.
I checked your page code and I can see that the main content of the page is displayed twice by the template. I don't know why your template is doing that (it's not a problem of HikaShop), but you can avoid that by adding such CSS on the website:
#sp-fp-clients-wrapper {
display: none;
}
I would however recommend to contact your template provider for help on that point.
Regarding the module being displayed on the product page, there are two things you need to do:
First, edit your module via the menu Display>Content modules and make sure that the "menu" option is configured to a products listing type menu item.
Second, edit your module via the joomla modules manager and make sure that this menu item is not selected in the "menu assignment" option of your module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike22
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153727
by mike22
Replied by mike22 on topic Multilingual problems & product display
Thanks, I managed to solve the issue with the product display,
I just have one question about the code, where can I put it (which file) the people from the template (joomlaman) are only replying that it has to do with my configuration and that I should install the quickstart package... so I guess I'll have to solve it myself so some help as to where to put it would be appreciated
I just have one question about the code, where can I put it (which file) the people from the template (joomlaman) are only replying that it has to do with my configuration and that I should install the quickstart package... so I guess I'll have to solve it myself so some help as to where to put it would be appreciated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153754
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multilingual problems & product display
You can add it in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop and that should do it:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153803
by mike22
Replied by mike22 on topic Multilingual problems & product display
and which view? it is displayed as menu now, but the problem is also with the login page etc, so just in all the views possibly related to it?
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by mike22.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153878
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multilingual problems & product display
I said that you should add it in the CSS frontend file of HikaShop. As explained in the documentation, this can be done under the Display tab of the configuration. There is no view to select there.
If you see views, you're looking at the menu Display->Views which is something different.
If you see views, you're looking at the menu Display->Views which is something different.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike22
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153983
by mike22
Replied by mike22 on topic Multilingual problems & product display
I see my mistake, and it works, thanks for the help it is enormously appreciated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds