- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
delete category
- Luminosfera
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #153765
by Luminosfera
delete category was created by Luminosfera
First I have made unintentionally mistake. I deleted one category. This category had 3 produtcs. Page with categories list stopped work after that.
That I decided deleted all category and do everthing again from beginng. I thought when I deleted categorie, all products will without categories. But all products disappered I cannot see in Hikashop. I see only on my site.
What should I do to fix it?
That I decided deleted all category and do everthing again from beginng. I thought when I deleted categorie, all products will without categories. But all products disappered I cannot see in Hikashop. I see only on my site.
What should I do to fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153770
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic delete category
Hi,
Please provide a backend access via our contact form so that we can check where you are with your products and categories.
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please provide a backend access via our contact form so that we can check where you are with your products and categories.
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds