- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Disable hikashop_product_right_part for quests
- hennysmafter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #153997
by hennysmafter
Disable hikashop_product_right_part for quests was created by hennysmafter
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3 & 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All big ones
Dear Hikashop developers and users,
I have a question and I have looked everywhere on the forum and documentation but cant find it or i use the wrong words by search.
How to disable everything on the right side of a product page. The ID for the div is hikashop_product_right_part. This part needs to be disabled for guests. So that only logged in customers can see this.
Thanks for helping.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3 & 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All big ones
Dear Hikashop developers and users,
I have a question and I have looked everywhere on the forum and documentation but cant find it or i use the wrong words by search.
How to disable everything on the right side of a product page. The ID for the div is hikashop_product_right_part. This part needs to be disabled for guests. So that only logged in customers can see this.
Thanks for helping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #154002
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Disable hikashop_product_right_part for quests
Hello,
The solution will probably be to edit the code of the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views". But some developer skills will be required.
The solution will probably be to edit the code of the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views". But some developer skills will be required.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hennysmafter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #154121
by hennysmafter
Replied by hennysmafter on topic Disable hikashop_product_right_part for quests
Dear Mohamed Thelji, I am going to look into what you just said. It sounds great. In the meantime I found another solution on stackoverflow and that is to create 2 custom html modules and inside I added display none and display inline. But that is an ugly hack so I am going to try your suggestion. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154265
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Disable hikashop_product_right_part for quests
Hi,
Here is some documentation which could help you:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Here is some documentation which could help you:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds