- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
How to move the description next to product image
12 years 5 months ago #154189
by pstelt
How to move the description next to product image was created by pstelt
Hi,
I looked over the forum, but I could not find an answer...
How can I or what do I need to do to have the productdescription displayed next to the product image
Best regards,
Paul
I looked over the forum, but I could not find an answer...
How can I or what do I need to do to have the productdescription displayed next to the product image
Best regards,
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154207
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to move the description next to product image
The following user(s) said Thank You: pstelt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154293
by pstelt
Replied by pstelt on topic How to move the description next to product image
Hi Nicola,
Thanks for the thread. Problem solved, question answered!
Thanks for the thread. Problem solved, question answered!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds