- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Change images through file manager
12 years 4 months ago #154503
by Lutya
Change images through file manager was created by Lutya
I have numerous variables that need a related pictured swapped out. I figure the easiest way to do this is to just switch out the images in the /media/com_hikashop/upload/ folder. The trouble is, I want to just swap out one image. Not that one image and all its thumbnail sizes. I've figured out I'll need to change the show_block_img view to pull the non-thumbnail version of the photo and set the image height and width in the inline styles. I just can't figure out which piece of code I need to change.
bellaraejewelry.com/index.php?option=com...ame=rs-64&Itemid=156
bellaraejewelry.com/index.php?option=com...ame=rs-64&Itemid=156
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #154523
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change images through file manager
Hello,
Firstly can you give me more information about what you exactly want to do through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
Firstly can you give me more information about what you exactly want to do through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154599
by Lutya
Replied by Lutya on topic Change images through file manager
All these variants have the same image:
Instead of going into each one in the system, I'd like to just swap out the image file in the folder. The problem is, the thumbnail is pulled from /media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_200x200/ and the squeeze box image is pulled from /media/com_hikashop/upload/.
I don't want to have to change out the image file in two locations. So instead I thought I would code the system to pull both images from /media/com_hikashop/upload/ and just style the thumbnail to the correct height and width.
I think I need to change the code in the show_block_img view to do this but I don't know how. I think it might be something in this line though:
Instead of going into each one in the system, I'd like to just swap out the image file in the folder. The problem is, the thumbnail is pulled from /media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_200x200/ and the squeeze box image is pulled from /media/com_hikashop/upload/.
I don't want to have to change out the image file in two locations. So instead I thought I would code the system to pull both images from /media/com_hikashop/upload/ and just style the thumbnail to the correct height and width.
I think I need to change the code in the show_block_img view to do this but I don't know how. I think it might be something in this line though:
Code:
<?php
echo $this->image->display(@$image->file_path,true,@$image->file_name,'id="hikashop_main_image'.$variant_name.'" style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"','id="hikashop_main_image_link"', $width, $height);
if(!empty($this->element->badges))
$this->classbadge->placeBadges($this->image, $this->element->badges, '0', '0');
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154619
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change images through file manager
As you're using an old version of HikaShop (or at least of the show_block_img view file), the code of the show_block_img view file just calls the display function of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php where the actual generation of the thumbnails and links to the thumbnail/image is done. So that in that image.php file that you would need to change the code in order to not use the thumbnails but directly the main page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lutya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154737
by Lutya
Replied by Lutya on topic Change images through file manager
There is no helpers folder in administrator/components/com_hikashop/ and image.php isn't in any of the folders that are there.
There is controllers, fields, params, and views and the files are hikashop.php, index.html, router.php, self_ext.php.
Edit: Never mind, I don't know where I was looking but I found it. Maybe I needed to refresh my view.
There is controllers, fields, params, and views and the files are hikashop.php, index.html, router.php, self_ext.php.
Edit: Never mind, I don't know where I was looking but I found it. Maybe I needed to refresh my view.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Lutya.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds