- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Separating Product into Categories
- Paige Culver
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #154627
by Paige Culver
Separating Product into Categories was created by Paige Culver
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
tappedoff4life.com
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I hope this is a very easy question to answer. I'm still learning this program. I simply need to create sub-categories that show up when people click on my website store. As of now all the products: hats, t-shirts, and accessories show up in one very long page of product. I can't seem to get it straightened out on the back end. Thanks in advance for any help.
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I hope this is a very easy question to answer. I'm still learning this program. I simply need to create sub-categories that show up when people click on my website store. As of now all the products: hats, t-shirts, and accessories show up in one very long page of product. I can't seem to get it straightened out on the back end. Thanks in advance for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154641
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Separating Product into Categories
Hi,
Have you read that documentation ?
hikashop.com/support/documentation/67-hi...html#categories_menu
You will see how to create a category listing menu to organize the content.
Else, in the product listing menu/module, you can find an option to group products per category, but it will still display all the products on one page.
Have you read that documentation ?
hikashop.com/support/documentation/67-hi...html#categories_menu
You will see how to create a category listing menu to organize the content.
Else, in the product listing menu/module, you can find an option to group products per category, but it will still display all the products on one page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds