- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Product Displays name of Characteristics field
12 years 4 months ago #154922
by raeiken
Product Displays name of Characteristics field was created by raeiken
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://http://opticalproductsonline.com/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/product/527-9mm-silicone-snap-in-button-pad
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :NA
I am having trouble with the Characteristics field name showing on my product pages, Something I did, I am sure, since it was working right before. Also is there a way to grab the unit of measure from the variant and put it on the product page, so I don't show each (rather see 20 pack, 50 pack, or 100 pack). I followed the additions required to get the unit of measure installed on the pages. just not showing up in the category listings. Thanks for any help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :NA
I am having trouble with the Characteristics field name showing on my product pages, Something I did, I am sure, since it was working right before. Also is there a way to grab the unit of measure from the variant and put it on the product page, so I don't show each (rather see 20 pack, 50 pack, or 100 pack). I followed the additions required to get the unit of measure installed on the pages. just not showing up in the category listings. Thanks for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154924
by raeiken
Replied by raeiken on topic Product Displays name of Characteristics field
Found the display characteristic name and turned off. Any good way to get Unit of Measure onto Category DIV pages. I currently blanked out PER_UNIT.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155025
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Displays name of Characteristics field
Hi,
If you edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display>views,
you can add such code to display the weight unit:
<?php echo $this->row->product_weight_unit; ?>
If you edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display>views,
you can add such code to display the weight unit:
<?php echo $this->row->product_weight_unit; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159055
by raeiken
Replied by raeiken on topic Product Displays name of Characteristics field
I was trying to add Unit of Measure (my field name: uom) to a category listing page where I have three items wide. I commented out the "EACH" in the text file. and now just want the uom to show in this part of the listing. Shows ok on product pages unless I have variants. It will not take the uom from the variant. I attached files again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159087
by raeiken
Replied by raeiken on topic Product Displays name of Characteristics field
Found where to add it under views, FRONT END, PROTOSTAR, PRODUCT, LISTING PRICE. if anyone needs to know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds