- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Images dissappear on product page
12 years 4 months ago #154959
by sr9yar
Images dissappear on product page was created by sr9yar
Since you've helped me so much already
, I'd like to ask right away, if you have a quick solution. That's an example:
komozini.ru/shopfront/trikotazh/product/6495-rubashka.html
The image loads just fine. There's a variants table and if you click on any of those radio buttons the images will disappear. However they will still open in a pop-up if you click on an empty space on the webpage.
Firebug didn't show any js errors and quick google serach didn't give any suggestion. I guess the problem is not connected to hikashop, this might be some conflict with my template. But I've got to rule out hikashop first.
Have you met such type of behavoir in images?
komozini.ru/shopfront/trikotazh/product/6495-rubashka.html
The image loads just fine. There's a variants table and if you click on any of those radio buttons the images will disappear. However they will still open in a pop-up if you click on an empty space on the webpage.
Firebug didn't show any js errors and quick google serach didn't give any suggestion. I guess the problem is not connected to hikashop, this might be some conflict with my template. But I've got to rule out hikashop first.
Have you met such type of behavoir in images?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154989
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Images dissappear on product page
Hi,
I don't know which script you are using but the variant images are in an hidden div and copied in the main image div.
But in your case, these images have an opacity set to 0 ; it is something that not made by HikaShop.
It results that when the images are copied, the opacity stays and you can't see the images, because their are just no visible.
Regards,
I don't know which script you are using but the variant images are in an hidden div and copied in the main image div.
But in your case, these images have an opacity set to 0 ; it is something that not made by HikaShop.
It results that when the images are copied, the opacity stays and you can't see the images, because their are just no visible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds