Skip to main content

CANT SEE PRODUCTS

More
12 years 4 months ago #155074 by idizajn
CANT SEE PRODUCTS was created by idizajn
-- url of the page with the problem -- : surfmont.com/NOVO
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5


Hello,

I was developing site with HIKASHOP and it was going great, I entered more that 500 products.
Then one day, all products wasnt there on front end, but on backend everything is great, and it is still like that..

I tried disabling some components that may caused conflict but nothing...

please check this out!

Thanks and sorry,
Ilija MIlovic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155091 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CANT SEE PRODUCTS
Hi,

Go in the menu Display>Content menus and edit your menu item.
There are two possible causes:
1. Either there is no associated module anymore because you removed it or deassociated it (and it that case you should see an error message at the top with a link to regenerate it).
2. Or you have an associated module, but its options have been changed in a way that it wouldn't display any product anymore (the options of the associated module are availble at the bottom).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155275 by idizajn
Replied by idizajn on topic CANT SEE PRODUCTS
I tried , but everything is ok there..
CAn You please take a look at administration of that site, I willl go crazy?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155277 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CANT SEE PRODUCTS
It's nothing complex.
Go here:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

That's your menu item that you can access via the menu display->Content menus of HikaShop.
As I explained in my previous message, you can see the message at the top saying that you removed the associated module of that menu item and that you can click on the link provided to solve the problem.
Simply click on that link and then you'll get your products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155335 by idizajn
Replied by idizajn on topic CANT SEE PRODUCTS
THANKS A LOT!

Sorry for wasting Your time!

P.S. this is first time I use HikaShop, I used JoomlaShoping before, but HIkashop is way better than that. You think on every single thing that could happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum