- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart button covers vote stars
12 years 4 months ago #155267
by smiley7
Add to cart button covers vote stars was created by smiley7
Hi, all!
I'm having difficulties setting the product frames - no matter what I do "Add to cart" button covers the vote stars (see attached image).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Saso
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.dream-explorer.com/legacy/index.php/misc
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm having difficulties setting the product frames - no matter what I do "Add to cart" button covers the vote stars (see attached image).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Saso
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.dream-explorer.com/legacy/index.php/misc
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 29.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155316
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to cart button covers vote stars
Hi,
You can add such CSS on the frontend CSS file of HikaShop:
.hikashop_container .hikashop_product_stock{ margin-top : 15px !important; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You can add such CSS on the frontend CSS file of HikaShop:
.hikashop_container .hikashop_product_stock{ margin-top : 15px !important; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: smiley7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155319
by smiley7
Replied by smiley7 on topic Add to cart button covers vote stars
Hi, nicolas!
Thank you for your reply. I managed to solve the problem with your help.
Kind regards,
Saso
Thank you for your reply. I managed to solve the problem with your help.
Kind regards,
Saso
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds