Skip to main content

Change text £xx "each" to something else

More
12 years 4 months ago #155461 by biggzi
-- url of the page with the problem -- : gbc.minedeeper.com/index.php/cloud-mining/buy-now
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x

Hi All,

My first post here. Just purchased the business version of Hikashop and I must say I am very impressed. Always used Virturemark before and now I really couldn't tell you why i'd ever use it again!

Anyway onto the issue. Sorry if this is in the documentation somewhere but I have had a good look.

I want to change the text on my product page from "$xx each" to "$xx per something" can anyone point me in the right direction for making this edit?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155462 by biggzi
Oh any also if there is a quick way to hide the big white "Description" box at the bottom? thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155498 by nicolas
Hi,

You can use a translation override in order to change that text:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

You can add such CSS if you want to remove the bottom area:
.hikashop_product_bottom_part{ display: none; }

www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155880 by biggzi
Thanks for the help nicolas that worked perfectly! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum