- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Variant display change
12 years 4 months ago #155824
by harvi
Variant display change was created by harvi
Hello,
I am having two characteristics for product 1 is Color & the other is Size. Now in my product named "Product 1" I am having 3 variants,
1) red color with 14 size, 2) red color with 16 size, 3) yellow color with 16 size.
Now in front in product detail page, when I select yellow color from dropdown, it is showing both the sizes 14 & 16 but when select 14 it is showing "No Stock".
Now what i want is in dropdown when I select yellow color it shold display only 16 value in size dropdown not 14.
Can anyone help me out? Its quite urgent...
I am having two characteristics for product 1 is Color & the other is Size. Now in my product named "Product 1" I am having 3 variants,
1) red color with 14 size, 2) red color with 16 size, 3) yellow color with 16 size.
Now in front in product detail page, when I select yellow color from dropdown, it is showing both the sizes 14 & 16 but when select 14 it is showing "No Stock".
Now what i want is in dropdown when I select yellow color it shold display only 16 value in size dropdown not 14.
Can anyone help me out? Its quite urgent...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #155833
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Variant display change
Hello,
Can you set the "Display out of stock products" option to NO through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" and try it again ?
Can you set the "Display out of stock products" option to NO through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" and try it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155991
by harvi
Replied by harvi on topic Variant display change
Hello,
I have tried it out before but it didn't work for me...
I have tried it out before but it didn't work for me...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156029
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Variant display change
Hi,
This is not implemented in HikaShop, the select display always all the values, because in case of there is 5 characteristics or more we can't really manage it.
What I can suggest is to use another value for the option "Characteristics selection method" in Configuration > Main > Product.
This is not implemented in HikaShop, the select display always all the values, because in case of there is 5 characteristics or more we can't really manage it.
What I can suggest is to use another value for the option "Characteristics selection method" in Configuration > Main > Product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds