Skip to main content

Custom Levels per category

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155909 by naregh
Hi,
So far, Hikashop is doing an excellent job in my demo website, but I have an issue at this moment. The situation is:
I have three different categories A, B, and C, each one with 5 products.
If a registered user gets an item from category A, I want to hide category A or that customer, and Category B and C should stay for that customer. Also to consider, What about if the customer buys first from Category B, What can I do.
LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO.

-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by naregh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #155916 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Custom Levels per category
Hi,

What can be done is setting limits, via the menu Products > Products, you will see the button "Limit" in the toolbar.
Here you can add a restriction on the categories for a defined period, I think that is the option you are looking for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum