- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Page not indexable because canonical url
12 years 4 months ago #155950
by ceciliasp
Page not indexable because canonical url was created by ceciliasp
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
horizonteaps.com.ar
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop [1312231536]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I'm still working on SEO actions and I'm using a tool to check my site's ranking among search engines.
This tools is giving the following error: this page is not indexable. This page has a canonical url set to www.horizonteaps.com.ar/curso/curso/6-pl...l-participativa.html .
The canonical url field in the product settings is blank.
What could this be?
I'm attahcing a prtscreen of the SEO tool so you can check the whole message
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop [1312231536]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I'm still working on SEO actions and I'm using a tool to check my site's ranking among search engines.
This tools is giving the following error: this page is not indexable. This page has a canonical url set to www.horizonteaps.com.ar/curso/curso/6-pl...l-participativa.html .
The canonical url field in the product settings is blank.
What could this be?
I'm attahcing a prtscreen of the SEO tool so you can check the whole message
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Page not indexable because canonical url
Hi,
That's a bug of your SEO tool (SEO Doctor) which flag the canonical URL because it points to itself but that is totally valid.
You can ignore the error.
That's a bug of your SEO tool (SEO Doctor) which flag the canonical URL because it points to itself but that is totally valid.
You can ignore the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156132
by ceciliasp
Replied by ceciliasp on topic Page not indexable because canonical url
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds