Skip to main content

Product Download Not Displaying

More
12 years 4 months ago #155983 by lfrancis
Hika Shop ver 2.0 Business Version

I have a product that is a download file offered after payment. (an mp3 file). After ordering and accepting payment I get the message "Thank you for your payment". I am expecting to see the link to download the file, but none appears. I do not see the orders the customer has purchased. What am I missing in the setup?

In the setup, I have Simple Registration selected and have the customer email and name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156009 by Xavier
Hi,

The download link is in the email order status notification.
Thanks to update your version, the latest one is 2.3.1 which can be found on our website. This update improve downloads section, a menu can be added in the frontend in order to allow the customers to download their files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156134 by lfrancis
When a visitor places an order through my website they do not receive an email. Is there a setting somewhere that I must enable to have an email order status notification sent to the purchaser?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156138 by nicolas
Hi,

The email is sent automatically by HikaShop when the order is confirmed.
Are the orders confirmed ?
If not, then the issue is probably that your payment gateway is not sending back payment notifications to HikaShop.:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
If yes, then the email is sent by HikaShop via your email server. Either the Emails settings of the HikaShop/Joomla configurations are not set properly for your email server, or there is a problem with your email server. In that case, you want to contact your hosting company and check your Emails settings with them and see if there are any logs of the email server about an issue with the order status notification emails.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum