Skip to main content

Blank Screen

More
12 years 4 months ago #156119 by powerfuldeal
Blank Screen was created by powerfuldeal
powerfuldeal.ie/
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- :3.1.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Hi,

I am getting a blank screen on the front-end only when hikashop is enabled and the error message from the log file says :

1. PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/powerful/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/category/view.html.php on line 472


If I change memory limit to anything up to 2048M its not enough, if I do unlimited then I am getting 500 error on the page.


Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156140 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Blank Screen
Hi,

Please replace the file components/com_hikashop/views/category/view.html.php with the one in this archive and try again.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum