Skip to main content

show characteristics in table

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156326 by Finka
pls. I would need to display colors of product in table instead of dropbox to be able to order more colors in one step
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Finka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156332 by nicolas
Hi,

The change the option "Characteristics display method" to "list" in the configuration of HikaShop and it will display in a table like that, with one quantity field per variant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156437 by Finka
Replied by Finka on topic show characteristics in table
Upps, I knew I have seen it somewhere :)
Anyway It would be better to place it to product or at least to characteristic settings, because products and their characteristics may be various and may need various displays.

Thanks any way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum