Skip to main content

2.3.1 issues

More
12 years 4 months ago #156661 by word
2.3.1 issues was created by word
Hello- I was running 2.3.0 and just updated to 2.3.1 and some things changed. Noticeably the buttons. Please see screen shots. The first is 2.3.0 which looks good, then 2.3.1 which as you can see changes. I did not change any code or css, I simply installed the update. Reinstalling 2.3.0 fixed the problem for now, but I will obviously need to update at some point.

Any ideas of what causes this and how to fix?

Thanks



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #156689 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic 2.3.1 issues
Hi,

It's a strange thing, I don't remember that we have edited something about the buttons.
What can be done is to edit the view "product / listing_img_title" and "product / quantity" via the menu Display > Views, you can just open and save the view without changes. And then update to 2.3.1. This way HikaShop will be updated and you will not have a broken display.

Then you will be able to compare the views, in order to see what happened.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum