- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
CSS styling of Product page.
12 years 4 months ago #156790
by thomasb
CSS styling of Product page. was created by thomasb
www.autofrontal.dk/newsite/index.php/DA/...g/product/1-nanodiag
HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
Joomla! 2.5.17
Is it possible to have some of the product description places beside the main image. to the right.
I want to use the same position as is used to the product weight.
I have attached an image of how I want it to look
HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
Joomla! 2.5.17
Is it possible to have some of the product description places beside the main image. to the right.
I want to use the same position as is used to the product weight.
I have attached an image of how I want it to look
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156791
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic CSS styling of Product page.
Hi,
Yes, you can edit the view "product / show_default" to move the elements at the desired position.
You can select a different display for the products in the category edition page, or directly in the product edition page.
Here is documentation for layout customization:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Yes, you can edit the view "product / show_default" to move the elements at the desired position.
You can select a different display for the products in the category edition page, or directly in the product edition page.
Here is documentation for layout customization:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds