Skip to main content

Limit sale of a prim item including charact..

More
12 years 4 months ago #157245 by post@vegaisden.no
About characteristics: I want to sell a maximum number of items, including all characteristics. How do I do it? Do I set max items in main, and leave the number of each characteristics to be empty (unlimited)? Or will this limit only the main product and not each characteristics?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #157346 by Xavier
Hi,

Yes you can set a maximum value in the main item and leave empty the values of the variants.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #157374 by post@vegaisden.no
But, if you leave the value of the variants empty, it shows [Unlimited]. Will this work, or should I put in another value?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #157379 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
If you set the value of your variants to empty, and you set the value of your main product quantity to a different value than [Unlimited], the quantity of your variant will be the same as your main product quantity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum