- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Problems with product listing display
12 years 4 months ago #157492
by goady
Problems with product listing display was created by goady
--
www.3dsportsmedia.com/shopping-cart/prod...ll-street-style-pose
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.31
-- Joomla version -- : 2.59
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I am having problems with my individual product listings overlapping with my menu bar area. The Category view and Products listing are viewing fine but If I click on a product to view more details then it does not keep to the white content area and overlaps with the menu.
Please Help
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.31
-- Joomla version -- : 2.59
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I am having problems with my individual product listings overlapping with my menu bar area. The Category view and Products listing are viewing fine but If I click on a product to view more details then it does not keep to the white content area and overlaps with the menu.
Please Help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157508
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problems with product listing display
Hi,
I don't really found what is causing this issue, but thanks to add the following css property at the end of the frontend css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS
I don't really found what is causing this issue, but thanks to add the following css property at the end of the frontend css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS
Code:
.hikashop_product_page{ margin-top: 100px !important }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds