- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Product with properties - choice of 3 colors from
12 years 4 months ago #158286
by seladon54
Product with properties - choice of 3 colors from was created by seladon54
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.
I want to create a product where the customer gets 3 color samples sent. The price for the color pattern is always the same.
There are 40 colors to choose from. From this, the customer can choose 3 colors he gets sent to the view.
The 3 chosen colors - must be listed in the order. How can I create this product.
Thank you Ilona
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.
I want to create a product where the customer gets 3 color samples sent. The price for the color pattern is always the same.
There are 40 colors to choose from. From this, the customer can choose 3 colors he gets sent to the view.
The 3 chosen colors - must be listed in the order. How can I create this product.
Thank you Ilona
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158355
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product with properties - choice of 3 colors from
Hi,
You have to use the characteristics:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...html#characteristics
You have to use the characteristics:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds