- Posts: 181
- Thank you received: 0
Display Products in a Table
12 years 4 months ago #158391
by pauline
Display Products in a Table was created by pauline
Hi !
I need to display my products in a table with quantities (see attachment).
The prices by quantities are independant, for example the price of 1000 is not the double of the price of 500.
Visitor adds products to his cart by clicking in the cells of the table.
Can you tell me which version of Hikashop do I need to do this and how can I do this ?
Thank you for your help
I need to display my products in a table with quantities (see attachment).
The prices by quantities are independant, for example the price of 1000 is not the double of the price of 500.
Visitor adds products to his cart by clicking in the cells of the table.
Can you tell me which version of Hikashop do I need to do this and how can I do this ?
Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #158393
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Display Products in a Table
Hello,
The best solution will probably be to set the "Characteristics selection method" option to "Table" through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"
The best solution will probably be to set the "Characteristics selection method" option to "Table" through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158732
by pauline
Replied by pauline on topic Display Products in a Table
Thank you it works.
I have 2 more questions :
- How can I display directly the price in the table instead of the radio button ?
- How can I disable the choice of quantity of the product (because 1 of my characteristic is a quantity, so I want that users can only buy one product at a time) ?
I am currently on the free version, if I buy the full version to have options on products, will my characteristics tables be different for each option or not ?
Thank you for your help
I have 2 more questions :
- How can I display directly the price in the table instead of the radio button ?
- How can I disable the choice of quantity of the product (because 1 of my characteristic is a quantity, so I want that users can only buy one product at a time) ?
I am currently on the free version, if I buy the full version to have options on products, will my characteristics tables be different for each option or not ?
Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158757
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display Products in a Table
Hi,
It will require custom code for that, a customisation in the type "characteristic" in the core file.
You can select another "Quantity layout on product page" in Configuration > Display > Product
It will require custom code for that, a customisation in the type "characteristic" in the core file.
You can select another "Quantity layout on product page" in Configuration > Display > Product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158906
by pauline
Replied by pauline on topic Display Products in a Table
Hi,
If I buy the full version to have options on products, will I be able to set different characteristics for each option ?
Thank you for your help
If I buy the full version to have options on products, will I be able to set different characteristics for each option ?
Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158914
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display Products in a Table
Hi,
Do you mean ?
Main product
- Option with many values attached to the product
If it is, yes it's possible.
An option can have variants and when attached to a product, we can select a variant of the option.
Do you mean ?
Main product
- Option with many values attached to the product
If it is, yes it's possible.
An option can have variants and when attached to a product, we can select a variant of the option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159236
by pauline
Replied by pauline on topic Display Products in a Table
Here's a screenshot so it will be more clear.
I need to have an option, and to fill prices in characteristics that will be different depending on which option has been chosen.
Besides, I have problems with the display of the table : the lines are not displayed in the order I created them (the ascending order) ; and the characteristics that I have unpublished (because the product doesn't exist with them) are still displayed, but they shouldn't.
Thank you for your help
I need to have an option, and to fill prices in characteristics that will be different depending on which option has been chosen.
Besides, I have problems with the display of the table : the lines are not displayed in the order I created them (the ascending order) ; and the characteristics that I have unpublished (because the product doesn't exist with them) are still displayed, but they shouldn't.
Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159251
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display Products in a Table
No, that's not possible to do what you want unless you modify the code. An alternative would be to use the "table" display of the "characteristic display method" option of the configuration of HikaShop.
For the ordering, it depends on how you configured your characteristic (did you set an order for each values?) and how you configured the "Characteristics values ordering" option of the configuration. Please check that they are set like you want.
For the ordering, it depends on how you configured your characteristic (did you set an order for each values?) and how you configured the "Characteristics values ordering" option of the configuration. Please check that they are set like you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds