- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Plugin syntax in product description
- pracamocenergia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #158506
by pracamocenergia
Plugin syntax in product description was created by pracamocenergia
I would like to ask if it is possible to use syntaxes from palugins to Joomla in product descriptions. I use mp3 browser plugiun with {msuic}path{/music} syntax, however in product description plugin in not visible... any chances to make it working?
thank you in advance
thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158533
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Plugin syntax in product description
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pracamocenergia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #158629
by pracamocenergia
Replied by pracamocenergia on topic Plugin syntax in product description
Thank you for your answer.
So, shall I use following code:
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',$this->row->product_description);
in a place of
echo $this->row->product_description;
However, which file should I edit? I was looking for Dispay --> Views
and than listing file in product/my current template
I couldn't find it...
If you can let me know where to look for it, I will be very thankful.
So, shall I use following code:
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',$this->row->product_description);
in a place of
echo $this->row->product_description;
However, which file should I edit? I was looking for Dispay --> Views
and than listing file in product/my current template
I couldn't find it...
If you can let me know where to look for it, I will be very thankful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158632
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Plugin syntax in product description
Hi,
Yes you have to replace this code.
Regarding the view it's in "product / show_default" via the Display > Views menu.
Yes you have to replace this code.
Regarding the view it's in "product / show_default" via the Display > Views menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds