- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Photos wrong size only in Internet Explorer 11
12 years 4 months ago #158680
by marya
Photos wrong size only in Internet Explorer 11 was created by marya
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
adkfragrancefarm.com/index.php?option=co...-products&Itemid=231
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet Explorer11
Photos are too large only in Internet Explorer 11
Photos are the right size in IE8, Firefox and Chrome
Is there a patch I can download or a setting that I can change?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet Explorer11
Photos are too large only in Internet Explorer 11
Photos are the right size in IE8, Firefox and Chrome
Is there a patch I can download or a setting that I can change?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158692
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Photos wrong size only in Internet Explorer 11
Hi,
Sorry but I don't see any difference between IE and for example FireFox, the images have the same size.
Thanks to press Ctrl + F5 in IE, there is maybe some cache which display wrongly the images.
Sorry but I don't see any difference between IE and for example FireFox, the images have the same size.
Thanks to press Ctrl + F5 in IE, there is maybe some cache which display wrongly the images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds