- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 1
Not showing more than 30 variants of a product.
- Patrick De Jong
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #158850
by Patrick De Jong
Not showing more than 30 variants of a product. was created by Patrick De Jong
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3-7+squeeze18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I've added a new sort of mattress as option for the products. Now when I press "Manage variants" I can only see 29 variants, with no variants with the new mattress added in the list. When visiting the site, neither the new mattress can be selected. But when take a peek at my characteristics, I just shows the new mattress. Strange....
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3-7+squeeze18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I've added a new sort of mattress as option for the products. Now when I press "Manage variants" I can only see 29 variants, with no variants with the new mattress added in the list. When visiting the site, neither the new mattress can be selected. But when take a peek at my characteristics, I just shows the new mattress. Strange....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158858
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not showing more than 30 variants of a product.
When you add a new value to a characteristic, you then need to go in each product where you want to add that new value, click on the "manage variants" button, and then click on the "new" button in order to add the corresponding variants.
You'll then see the new value in the characteristic dropdown on the product page.
You'll then see the new value in the characteristic dropdown on the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds