- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Product page on a popup
12 years 3 months ago #159254
by makles
Product page on a popup was created by makles
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
slowtaste.org/index.php/market
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I'd like to have a lightbox on the product list.
I did the changes as explained here: www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/42220-li...d-products-list.html
and here: www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...n-popup-product.html
It worked, however, there's a couple of things I need to fix:
1 - The cart doesn't update after adding products in the popup mode. I can't even click on the cart. I need to reload the page to view all the products I added.
2 - The popup that should appear after adding a product to the cart (the one in Configuration>Main>Cart options) doesn't work
Please, can you help me with this?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I'd like to have a lightbox on the product list.
I did the changes as explained here: www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/42220-li...d-products-list.html
and here: www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...n-popup-product.html
It worked, however, there's a couple of things I need to fix:
1 - The cart doesn't update after adding products in the popup mode. I can't even click on the cart. I need to reload the page to view all the products I added.
2 - The popup that should appear after adding a product to the cart (the one in Configuration>Main>Cart options) doesn't work
Please, can you help me with this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159379
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product page on a popup
Hi,
Because the product is added in the popup (an iframe) the cart of the main page can't be updated dynamically.
Except by adding some custom javascript to add this feature, I don't really see how it can be possible.
You could see to close the popup and reload the parent page with the "added to cart" popup.
More than that, displaying a popup into a popup might not work with all popup systems, HikaShop does not add the script to display the "added to cart" popup when the page is already in a popup (with tmpl=component).
Regards,
Because the product is added in the popup (an iframe) the cart of the main page can't be updated dynamically.
Except by adding some custom javascript to add this feature, I don't really see how it can be possible.
You could see to close the popup and reload the parent page with the "added to cart" popup.
More than that, displaying a popup into a popup might not work with all popup systems, HikaShop does not add the script to display the "added to cart" popup when the page is already in a popup (with tmpl=component).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159429
by makles
Replied by makles on topic Product page on a popup
Thank you for clarifications
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds