- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Display products with options
12 years 3 months ago #159499
by beromoon
Display products with options was created by beromoon
Hello! I need to display all my products with their options in one page.
This is how it looks now:
www.portofinowoodfloors.com/order-sample/product/listing
Attached is a screenshot of how I need it to display, if possible I'd like it to display 2 columns, thanks!
This is how it looks now:
www.portofinowoodfloors.com/order-sample/product/listing
Attached is a screenshot of how I need it to display, if possible I'd like it to display 2 columns, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display products with options
Hi,
It's not possible to display the characteristic selection dropdown on listings.
It's not possible to display the characteristic selection dropdown on listings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds