- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Missing images/path error
I can't seem to figure out why I am getting a category change with the next/previous shortcuts. What I am trying to acheive is to only display the next/previous products within the same category.
example
This example shows the next shortcut showing products from other sub categories as well as within the same categorie.
Thanks for any help!
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Which version of HikaShop do you have ? If it's not the 2.3.1, thanks to update.
ps: When posting a topic we are asking for some informations. That's not just for fun, it's to help us to know your environment. So filling them improve the support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry for removing the infos for the topic - c'etait bête...
-- stlena.dekerpelbarclay.com/index.php/bou...57-housse-de-coussin (une exemple)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
The update to 2.3.1 seems to have solved the problem, however, it has created a new one. I will explain here but feel free to tell me if I should open as a new topic.
It appears that something has affected the image paths during the update adding in an extra slash (/) as is visible in the attachment - appearing after produits. This appears to have happened on all images displayed for a product and some but not all of the category or subcategory images. All images are also affected (path fault) in category list, (yet seemingly without the additional slash).
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The images seems to be loaded from the folder "/images/produits/thumbnails" can you check via ftp if you have files here ?
Generally the HikaShop images are stored in "media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails..."
Have you made any view override related on the images ?
ps: as the previous/next issue has been solved by an update, could you just edit the title of this topic to talk about the new issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes the images are being loaded from /images/produits/thumbnails and the files are most definately are there.
Under config - main - files, the upload secure folder and upload folder paths were altered to images/produits
All the images were displaying correctly before the hikashop update.
I have deployed a backup taken immediately before the update which is visible here: prior to update
kindly,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
As Xavier said, have you made any view override related on the images via "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes overrides were made on the following views:
checkout --> cart, status, step
and
product --> show and show_block_img ( I have attached these two
However once again, these were all working exactly as required prior to the update and should (as overrides) function after as well :dry:
kindly,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just to be sure, could you backup the changes in the view "show_block_img", then reset the view and see if it is working fine ?
If it work, so your will potentially have to adapt your customizations on the new view version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have removed the changes in the view "show_block_img" and nothing has changed. (I did clear cache as well,..)
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As I can see the images are back. Glad to see that.
Could you share your solution ? That will potentially help other users.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry but this is not actually the case.
I will deploy the same on a different subdomain and make the update to see what happens and will edit this message depending on the results.
kindly,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So I have reinstalled the same backup that was created before the update
this one is unaltered, and thus all the image links work fine.
the second , I have made the update which seems to break the image links. No other alterations were made - just the hika update to 2. 3.1
I have also repeated this having removed the layout modifs made to show_block_img but this makes no effect.
kindly,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you provide a backend access to the second environment in order to do more check ?
You can give the credentials via private messages, don't forget to give the link to that topic in the message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Did you receive my pm? Have you had a chance to take a look via the back end?
kindly,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry to come back to you so late. Do you have solved your issue ?
I see that the previously given url is no more working, after migrating the website it solved the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
sorry I haven't been able to resolve the problem so I have disabled the functionality for the live site. Unfortunately I removed the test site after the migration a few hours before you posted.
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.