- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Category listing Not Working : Please Help
- netsystemsolution
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #159731
by netsystemsolution
Category listing Not Working : Please Help was created by netsystemsolution
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.keyinfosystem.com/index.php/website-templates
-- HikaShop version -- : the latest stable version of HikaShop Starter: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 29.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Shows No Error Message its shows only blank
Hi,
I has trying to use Hikashop components for the www.keyinfosystem.com . Two days back it was working perfectly but all of sudden when i checked it again. It does not show neither display the product through category listing. I have attached the screenshot for category listing. I wonder what is the reason for not showing anything while clicking on the menu name website templates.
Kindly find the attached file.
Looking forward to hear from you
Thank You
Ujjwal rana
-- HikaShop version -- : the latest stable version of HikaShop Starter: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 29.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Shows No Error Message its shows only blank
Hi,
I has trying to use Hikashop components for the www.keyinfosystem.com . Two days back it was working perfectly but all of sudden when i checked it again. It does not show neither display the product through category listing. I have attached the screenshot for category listing. I wonder what is the reason for not showing anything while clicking on the menu name website templates.
Kindly find the attached file.
Looking forward to hear from you
Thank You
Ujjwal rana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159870
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category listing Not Working : Please Help
Hi,
It seems that your problem is solved
It seems that your problem is solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds